Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Re-Rooted my Micromax A44 using UnlockRoot v3.1.1

Hello Guys!!

Recently i did a mistake and i deleted my settings.apk from system folder using root-explorer. due to which i had to flash the stock rom again to my Micromax A44.

Unfortunately after reflashing the stock ROM, i lost the root access to my Micromax A44.
I tried unlockroot v3, which i used earlier. but it did not root the phone.

Then i tried following tools and tried to root it:



1. SuperOneClick
2. Unlock Root v3.1.1
3. RootMe.apk
4. MtkDroidTooks v2.44 and v2.43
5. OneClickRoot
6. ZhuoDaShi-2.2.17
7. SRSRoot
8. FramaRoot

Out of which only Unlockroot was successful but i had to try it more than 30-40 times i guess. I am working on the recovery of Micromax A44 and on custom ROM so i needed to root it any how. i tried so many method but all failed to root.
so in frustration i decided to run two root tools at a time. I selected ZhuoDaShi and Unlock root.. executed them together every time it said failed to root i repeated the process. I kept on clicking on the root button all the time it said "Failed to root", suddenly i got a message to install a battery saving app i click ok, and Voila i got a message again saying "You need to reboot device click ok to reboot", i clicked ok and i saw Root success on the status bar of Unlock root.

I rebooted the device and i went to appdrawer and there i found my super user app .... :) successful root again... im happy..

So all i can say it keep running these two root tools side by side together.. and keep pressing the Root button when it says "failed to gain Root access!!" Im sure it is going to be successful...

Now, Many of you will find that ZhuoDaShi is a Chinese Software, you will not understand anything. so here i am adding some screenshots so you can easily use that tool.....:P

Step 1:
First of all Connect your phone using datacable, and makesure USB Debugging is enabled!



Step 2:

Step 3:

STEP 4:



Thats all... let me know in comments if you face any issue while rooting process..

:P

5 comments:

  1. HEY can i get STOCK ROM of a44
    will u upload ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i will upload a44 stock ROM... and will also tell the flashing process... soon...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have rooted my phone now a chinese app is installed in my mobile and i have no idea how to use it please help i am doomed!!!

    ReplyDelete